We hereby inform that, pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of GDPR, your data are processed as prescribed therein and especially as follows:
Data Controller The Data Controller is Albatros Srl with registered offices in Terre Roveresche (PU), via Cerbara sn – Piagge.
Data provided by the interested partyWe keep the data that you voluntarily provided us via paper documents, e-mails or through the site, by way of example: name, surname, e-mail, telephone.If you are under the age of 16 you cannot provide us with any personal data, and in any case we do not assume responsibility for any false statements you provide. If we become aware of the existence of untruthful statements, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Purpose of the processing
Specifically, your personal data are processed for the following purposes and legal bases:
- without your prior consent for the purposes of the service and in particular for:
– the execution of the contract or the fulfillment of pre-contractual commitments
– provide, administer and manage all the services requested by you, providing where necessary for the related billing, sending service communications and assistance
– perform aggregate statistical analysis on an anonymous basis
- the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller:
– manage complaints and disputes, recover credits, prevent fraud and illegal activities
– send commercial communications to the email address you provided, if you are already our customer, relating to services and products similar to those you have already used. Each email sent will allow, by clicking on the appropriate link, to refuse further mailings.
- the fulfillment of legal obligations
- only with express consent, for marketing purposes.
Procedure and security of data processing
The data processing (collection, filing, preservation and use) is performed in analogic and digital modality.
The data are collected according to the security measures laid down by GDPR, selected by the Data Controller considering both the state-of-the-art and costs of implementation, and also the nature, object, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the risk of varying probability and gravity for the rights and freedom of the individuals.
Nature of data provision
The provision of data is necessary exclusively to provide the requested service. Any refusal to provide data makes it impossible to perform the requested service.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The information provided will not be disclosed to subjects unrelated to its processing.
Duration of treatmentThe data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the requested service.In case of pre-contractual requests, the data will be kept for legitimate interest, for a maximum period of 3 years, exclusively to complete the requested process.Invoices, accounting documents and data relating to transactions are kept according to the terms of the law (estimated at 10 years) plus 12 additional months for the closing time of the relationship.The data collected for marketing purposes are kept for no more than 12 months from the end of the relationship.
Commercial staff, labor consultants who deal with accounting, technicians, programmers and administrative staff specifically appointed, administrative and judicial bodies and authorities may become aware of the data by virtue of legal obligations.It is possible to request the list of officers on site.The collected data will not be transferred or sold to external companies.The data provided via e-mail or stored on the site database are stored on European servers.
Rights of the interested party1.
Login. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:a. if the data is not collected from the data subject, the origin of the personal data;b. the purposes of the processingc. the categories of personal data;d. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed,e. the retention period or the criteria used to determine itf. the existence of an automated decision-making process (profiling).
2. Revocation. The interested party can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of their personal data at any time.
3. Rectification, cancellation and limitation. The interested party has the right to obtain:a. the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or the integration of incomplete data, without undue delay;b. the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay, without prejudice to legal obligations;c. the limitation of data processing in the event that one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR is met; d. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters [abc] have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. Opposition. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5. Portability. The interested party has the right to receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without impediments.
6. Complaint. The interested party can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action. To exercise these rights, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to the officeor a pec to firstname.lastname@example.org.Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.